Ultra 9030HF Digital Portable X-ray Unit
The Latest In High Frequency Portable X-Rays
Innovative designed Ultra-Light, high frequency portable x-ray unit features automated control systems which deal with weak power supply conditions automatically. Producing consistent quality films in the field or office, even while operating on 150' extension cord. This units 90kV, 30mA output produces more x-ray MR output than ordinary lightweights.
- Programmable technique memory settings
- All soft touch controls with digital displays
- Reversible display
- Reversible face panel for small animal use on a table
- Ready for any digital imager application
- Ultra compact size: 10.5"L x 6" W x 6.75"H
2 Year no fault labor service warranty with optional 3 year available. No matter what the cause, your unit is repaired with warranty coverage for up to 3 years.
- Weight Class: Ultra Light Weight
- Weight in Pounds: 16 lbs
- Cabinet Design: Two Piece
- Output Power in kW: 1.5 kW
- Generator: High Frequency Inverter Type
- Digital Display & Technique Selection: kV, mAs
- kVp minimum to maximum with step selection: 40-90kV, 1 kV step
- mAs minimum to maximum with 26 step selection: .32 to 30mAs
- Time minimum to maximum: .02 to 3 seconds in 23 steps
- mA Maximum: 30mA
- Collimator: Cassette size indicator dials, lamp timer on during prep., off upon exposure
- Laser Pointer: Dual Integrated Laser Pointers
- Line Power Supply Compensation: Dynamic two stage, automatic line voltage and current
- Line Power Supply Requirements: 120vAC or 240vAC
- X-Ray Tube: Heavy Duty
- Focal Spot:1.2mm
- Heating Unit: 70,000HU
- Cooling Speed: 300HU/sec.
- Target Angle: 16°
- X-Ray Beam Aluminum Filtration in mm: 2.5mm Al equivalent @ 80kV
- Exposure Switch Two Stage Prep. Exposure: Hand Switch (Optional Foot Switch)
- Exposure Cord length in feet: 12 ft.
- Power Cord length in feet: 20 ft.
- Tape Measure: Heavy Duty
- Carry Case Size: 10"H x 12"W x 18.5"L
Complete with Carrying Case, H.D. Tape Measure, Manual, and Technique Charts.