Ultra 12040HF Digital Portable X-ray Unit
The Latest In High Frequency Portable X-Rays
"ULTRA 12040HF" is the most compact sized, lightest, highest powered, 120kV ultra light, highly efficient portable designed especially for the VETERINARY practitioner. It features 40-120kV, in 1kV increments and with its ripple-free HFG system, you can shoot up to 120kV, 40mA with full logic control operation. It also provides high resolution imaging at lower dosages.
- Programmable technique memory settings
- All soft touch controls with digital displays
- Reversible display
- Reversible face panel for small animal use on a table
- Ready for any digital imager application
- Ultra compact size: 13"L x 9.5"W x 8"H
2 Year no fault labor service warranty with optional 3 year available. No matter what the cause, your unit is repaired with warranty coverage for up to 3 years.
- Weight Class: Ultra Light Weight
- Weight in Pounds: 25 lbs
- Cabinet Design: One Piece with external collimator
- Output Power in kW: 2.8 kW
- Generator: High Frequency, 70kHz inverter type
- Digital Display & Technique Selection: kV, mAs, time
- kVp minimum to maximum with step selection: 40-120kV, 1 kV step
- mAs minimum to maximum with 26 step selection: 0.4 to 100mAs
- Time minimum to maximum: 0.011 to 8 seconds
- mA Maximum: 40 mA based on kVp selected
- Collimator: Cassette size indicator dials, lamp timer on during prep., off after exposure
- Laser Pointer: Dual Integrated Laser Pointers
- Line Power Supply Compensation: Dynamic two stage, automatic line voltage and current
- Line Power Supply Requirements: 120 Volts
- X-Ray Tube: Toshiba Model D-125
- Focal Spot:1.2mm
- Heating Unit: 50,000HU
- Cooling Speed: 350HU/sec.
- Target Angle: 16°
- X-Ray Beam Aluminum Filtration in mm: 1mm Al equivalent @ 90kV
- Exposure Switch Two Stage Prep. Exposure: Hand Switch (Optional Foot Switch)
- Exposure Cord length in feet: 12 ft.
- Power Cord length in feet: 20 ft.
- Tape Measure: Heavy Duty
- Carry Case Size: 12"H x 13"W x 17"L
Complete with Carrying Case, H.D. Tape Measure, Manual, and Technique Charts.