Leasing a Mobile Veterinary Clinic
Get Special Low Rates When Leasing Through Bowie
Of all the ways to acquire equipment, leasing is the method most frequently used. Today, eighty percent of American Businesses lease some or all of their needed equipment. Here are some of the benefits of leasing:
- Leasing permits 100% financing - no big down payments are required. This improves your cash flow and helps to conserve your valuable working capital.
- Leasing opens a new credit source. The ability to acquire equipment through leasing can keep your normal lines of credit free for other uses.
- Leasing avoids restrictions found in many loan agreements, such as compensating balances or pledge of assets as additional collateral.
- Leasing is a hedge against inflation. Your future fixed lease payments are made with tomorrow's deflated dollars.
- Depending on your tax situation, leasing can provide you with more attractive tax benefits.
- Leasing is flexible. You can lease your equipment for periods ranging from 24 to 60 months.
"Why Consider North American States Leasing?"
We have been specialists in leasing to Veterinarians across North America for more than twenty five years. We know your practice demands new, highly efficient, modern equipment and we are dedicated to helping you obtain it. Your leased equipment pays for itself with the income it helps create.
A great deal of our new business each year comes from repeat customers. We have accomplished this by developing a leasing program which is simple and direct. Our substantial capital base and excellent borrowing relationships enable us to provide a highly competitive lease package to suit your needs.
Call us and find out how quick and easy it is to get the equipment your practice needs.