Financing Your Mobile Veterinary Clinic
Equipment financing is a popular method used to acquire state-of-the-art equipment you need to grow and expand your practice. Financing preserves your working capital by spreading the payments over the term of the agreement, eliminates the initial purchase cost and frees up cash flow. A simple equipment finance agreement can be used to purchase your mobile clinic and other needed equipment. Don’t tie up cash in costly equipment purchases.
Benefits To Financing
- More purchasing power to acquire equipment and technology needed to grow your practice.
- Make capital purchases manageable with no up-front cost and affordable monthly payments, freeing up cash for other practice expenses.
- 100% financing. No or low down payment helps to conserve your valuable working capital.
- Place your equipment into service sooner to generate revenue and improve cash flow.
- Free up cash flow to invest in your practice and grow your business.
- Financing opens a new credit source for additional borrowing capacity. The ability to acquire equipment through financing can keep your other lines of credit free for other uses.
- Financing terms are flexible. You can finance your equipment for periods ranging from 24 to 60 months spreading out the cost of the equipment.
- Own the equipment from the start of the Equipment Finance Agreement to take advantage of the tax advantages available.*
Equipment Finance Agreement (EFA)
An EFA gives you immediate ownership of the equipment and we simply take a security interest in the equipment until the agreement is satisfied. The EFA can be structured with a 24, 36, 48 or 60 month term and there is no buyout at the end.
Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to deduct the full purchase price of qualifying equipment purchased or financed during the tax year. It's an incentive created by the U.S. government to encourage businesses to buy equipment and invest in themselves.*
* Consult with your own tax consultant for your situation.
Why Finance with North American States Leasing?
We have specialized in financing to Veterinarians across North America for more than thirty eight years. We know your practice demands new, highly efficient, modern equipment and we are dedicated to helping you acquire it. Your financed equipment pays for itself with the income it generates and helps continue to grow your practice.
A great deal of our business comes from long term repeat customers. We have developed a financing program that is simple and direct and the ease of the process is appreciated by our customers. Our substantial capital base and excellent borrowing relationships enable us to provide a highly competitive finance package to suit your needs.
Call us and find out how quick and easy it is to get the equipment your practice needs.